Thursday, March 19, 2015

Premarket trading plan summary


After the pop of yesterday thanks to the FED, commodities like oil and gold are sinking again this morning. That affects miners like GDX and GDXJ too. The US dollar is up against major currencies and continues to strengthen against assets.
 "Don't take that one day as a preview for the rest of the year though. Investors were largely reacting to language in the Fed statement suggesting that the central bank won't raise rates in April and will likely raise rates only a bit in June or later." - CNN Money 
The market we're in right now is not that complicated: When rates will rise, the stock market will go down. So, as long as the FED keeps this favorable environment alive for stocks, current valuation will stay in place.

My stock COS.CA will get hit today by lower oil price, but I bought it for a swing trade not a day trade. If not, I would have sold it yesterday when it was up 7.5%. I may buy other stocks today, depending on the market's direction. If I do, I will post my transactions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share