Sunday, March 15, 2015

Is FIVE BELOW tradable?


“Dougherty & Co upgraded shares of Five Below (NASDAQ :FIVE) from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research report released on Thursday morning, TheFlyOnTheWall.com reports. Dougherty & Co currently has $36.00 price objective on the stock.” - wkrb13.com
This is a stock that could be profitable this week. It has suffered a lot in 2015, dropping from almost $47 to $28 a share this month. That being said, I believe the stock will change course in the near future.

The thing with FIVE is that the volume is pretty low, which makes it a better candidate for swing trading than day trading. Also, one could argue that the bounce from last week was a dead cat bounce.

I would not necessarily invest for the long term in FIVE giving its price to book ratio of 12 and price to earnings ratio of almost 45. However, I do believe that it is swing tradable for a quick profit.

I’ll be watching this stock tomorrow and let my subscribers know my moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share