Friday, February 27, 2015

Pre-market trading plan summary


Ready for another exiting trading day? Mine didn’t start as I wanted. My morning analysis shows that GDXJ (indirectly JNUG) is a good opportunity, and so I logged in my broker’s website to buy some shares.

I saw the ask price at $28.15, but it might have been a bug or something. I placed a pre-market order for JNUG at $28.15. The status has been changed from “Queued” to “Activated”, and therefore I can’t cancel this order anymore. The problem is that the ask price is way higher than that. Anyway, I finally get in at $28.64, which is way higher than I expected.

I still think we might see JNUG in mid or high $29.00 today.

My morning analysis showed a probability of 0.83 for GDXJ to go up today. What’s even better is that GLD  is showing a 0.67 probability of going up. At the beginning of the week it was around 0.5.

In my opinion we should see miners up today, but don’t forget to prepare for the contrary with a stop-loss. I think we might see a little bounce back from oil today, but I’m not comfortable enough with what I see to invest my money in it.

What are your picks for today?

9 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I'm still holding a position in DUST...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt average down yesterday in anticipation it may go lower today...currently I'm at 1/3 of my investment capital at 14.22 and I'm looking to average down today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm looking for another opportunity for this afternoon. Did you average down DUST?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm at 13.87 now...i still have 1/3 more if i need to...
    Next week I think i'll follow your plan...no pressure...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you considering NUGT again this afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really + 7% already today. I'm watching DUST actually. Not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makes me feel better about being in DUST :)

    ReplyDelete

Share