Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pre-market trading plan summary


Yesterday was a really good day for oil and Russia profited from it as was showing RSX up almost 2% and RUSL up 5%. I think RSX is one of the best investment to have in a long term portfolio. However, I think that we will see it going down today even if it’s up about 1% pre-market.

One of the reason is that we may see a pullback in oil today and an attractive price to short RSX (close to $18.00).

According to my morning analysis, we have approximately 9% chance to see RSX up today and 91% to see it going down. That being said, it is necessary to pull the trigger at the right moment because volatility is expected. If the opportunity to buy low and sell high presents itself and you don’t seize it, you might be stuck with a dipping ETF tomorrow.

I entered RUSS at $11.85 pre-market and I have a stop-loss set at $11.50. I think RSX might go down to the low $17s, and if it happens that’s when I’m going to start placing take profits for RUSS.

What is your plan for today?

8 comments:

  1. Wow sir another great call...wish I would have bought on the 11.56 dip this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You made more money with gold today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No unfortunately I haven't. i'm currently in DUST at 1/3 of my account...I'll need to average down I'm at 14.22 I'm waiting to see when I should buy another 1/3...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may just start riding your coat tails sir. What software or websites do you use to do your analysis, if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only excel, yahoo finance when I need historical prices, and my head:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to your next game plan...I will be visiting your site every day and recommending it to others

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you like it Peter. That's why I take the time to maintain it.

    ReplyDelete

Share